Beautiful and eye-catching green color of Matcha comes from the Camellia sinensis plant. It is a green tea with therapeutic benefits harvested and dried carefully to avail all the benefits by taking young tea leaves. And then finely grinded its leaves in a bright green colored powder. Its bushes usually grow under the shades which increases the amount of chlorophyll in the leaves and make it more green than other tea leaves. Leaves are hand picked and grind them into super fine powder with granite stone in a full dark room to save its nutrients from waste.
Matcha tea has very great benefits for health such as:
- This tea is high in antioxidants which help to stabilize harmful damaged cells and cause chronic disease.
- Matcha is rich in catechins which is considered as a cancer fighting agent for the body.
- Liver is the vital part of the body which plays a central role in flushing out toxins and processing nutrients. Matcha has a great effect on liver functioning.
- Some studies also show that it boosts our brain functioning also.
- It promotes overall health by helping you to lose weight.
- It also lowers the risk of heart attacks.
Our famous Organic Matcha Green tea is made with organic whole leaf greens and the finest matcha. This product is organic, vegan, gluten free and vegetarian. It contains caffeine, but also contains a constituent known as L-theanine which can actually help to balance the effects of caffeine in the body. It is high in antioxidants, rich in catechins, may help protect the liver, boosts brain function, prevents cancer and helps to lose weight. It can be taken in smoothies, desserts or even added to hot milk.